Friday, February 05, 2016

Does Tom Fulks Work for poliARC?

TO: Paul Hughes, owner, poliARC

Hello Paul,

I'm researching a story, and I noticed how, on Supervisor Hill's latest Form 460 [attached], it shows numerous "Payments Made" (totaling about $10,000), to "poliARC - Paul Hughes, Grover Beach, CA," for, "WEB."

Now, on the Facebook page of local political... uh... "consultant" [finger quotes], Tom Fulks, Fulks writes:

"My name is Tom Fulks. SLOSense is my idea. I'm using programming help from PoliARC, which has done work for Adam Hill and a lot of other clients."

Additionally, about a year ago, I posted a piece on my blog, SewerWatch, at this link:


... where I show how local politicians, like Bruce Gibson, and Jim Patterson, pay Fulks (from their campaign funds) tens of thousands of dollars to be their little, "evil genius in the back room" (Gibson's phrase), where Fulks then sneaks around on the Internet (and other places, including behind-the-scenes places that the public can't see/hear), in a paid effort to destroy the reputations of anyone (especially media types) that is/are publicly critical of his clients, the local politicians.

[Quick, funny note here: That's WHY I put Tom's title of "political consultant" in finger quotes, because using the word "consultant" to describe Tom's job is WAYYYY too euphemistic for my taste. I mean, local politicians pay him tens of thousands of dollars to sneak around the Internet, and other places, to destroy the lives (or, at least attempt to destroy the lives) of anyone that's critical of his clients. That doesn't sound like "political consulting" to me. If you ask me, a much more accurate title for Tom's job?: "Professional character assassin, hired by local politicians." See? Funny.]

So, with all that in mind, I'm just curious: Considering that local politicians pay Fulks BIG bucks to be their sneaky, little, "evil genius in the back room," and that Tom writes that he uses "programming help from PoliARC, which has done work for (County Supervisor) Adam Hill and a lot of other clients," and poliARC is paid thousands of dollars by the Hill campaign for "WEB," (and, I'll hold the "[finger quotes]" on that classification... for now ; -), does Tom have any financial connection to poliARC?

In other words, is any of that thousands of dollars that the Hill campaign pays your company for, "WEB," making it to Tom Fulks' bank account? Does Tom do any... uh, "consulting" for poliARC?

Considering all of the overlap, it seems like Fulks could be Adam Hill's highly paid, sneaky, little, "evil genius in the back room," as well.

So, again, I'm just curious: Is he?

Thank you,
Ron

P.S. This email automatically posted to my blog, SewerWatch, at this link:


Thanks again : -)

--   
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
sewerwatch.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home