Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Too Fun: The SLO County Administrative Office has a "Citizen Complaint Investigations Page"


[Note: Eric Dobroth is a Deputy District Attorney for the SLO County DA's office.]

Hello Eric,
Howya been? Hey, right off the top, I just wanted to let you know that I've already posted this email on my blog. It's at this link:


The reason I'm sending you this email is because I was getting ready to submit a "Citizen Complaint" with the county's Administrative Office, however, I noticed on their Citizen Complaint Investigations page, at this link:

... that it reads, "Before you submit a citizen complaint, please contact the appropriate department to resolve the issue."
And that's why I'm contacting you with this email, because my Citizen Complaint involves the District Attorney's Public Integrity Unit, and, according to the County's Administrative office, "The Administrative Office investigates complaints asserting that a County department or employee is acting in a manner that is unfair, arbitrary, inconsistent, or contrary to law."

Now, if you remember, last October, I filed a Public Integrity Unit review request asking that the District Attorney office's PIU "review" how, starting in 2014, then-District Attorney candidate, Dan Dow, accepted disgusting fraud money from known Los Osos fraudsters, Gary Karner and Pandora Nash-Karner, to help him get elected, and then I ask, "Did SLO County District Attorney, Dan Dow, KNOWINGLY accept the Karners' fraud money, or, was he unaware of the Karners' disgusting fraud when he accepted their fraud money?"

My PIU review request is published on my blog at this link:


So, here's the dealio today, in March 2021: I haven't heard a peep from your office regarding my PIU review request. No statements from the DA's office. No emails to me. Nothing, well, OTHER than you writing to me on October 9, 2020, "I did receive it."

And that's it. That was the last thing I've read/heard/seen regarding my PIU review request since last October.

Which gets directly to my Citizen's Complaint involving the DA's Public Integrity Unit.

As I showed the PIU last October, the Karners' fraud STILL involves thousands of victims, as they continue to fund the Karners' fraud until the year 2034 in the form of the fraud-based "LOCSD WASTE TREATMT" property tax assessment that shows up on about 4,000 Los Osos prohibition zone property owners' tax bills, including, and especially, the San Luis Coastal Unified School District, that is on pace to be fleeced out of about a half million bucks by the Karners/LOCSD's fraud when the fleecing finally resolves in 2034 (the fraud-based "LOCSD WASTE TREATMT" property tax assessment is a 30-year assessment that started FY 2003/04).

Welp, here's what happened in the nearly six months since I filed my PIU review request: Those 4,000 victims were RE-victimized TWICE in that time, as they were fleeced again and again by paying their two installments on their property taxes, with the fraud-based "LOCSD WASTE TREATMT" property tax assessment paid both times.

The 2nd installment became due on February 1, 2021, and all of the Karners' victims were fleeced AGAIN, with full knowledge from the DA's PIU (thanks to my time-stamped PIU review request) that all of those victims WERE going to be re-victimized again, and, so far as I know, the PIU didn't lift a finger to help those victims, and, to my eye, that REEEEELLY looks like this:

"(A) County department or employee is acting in a manner that is unfair, arbitrary, inconsistent, or contrary to law," which is exactly what "The Administrative Office investigates" with their Citizen Complaint process.

So, with all of that in mind, they way I want to "resolve (this) issue," "before (I) submit a citizen complaint," is that ALL of the Karners' victims must immediately stop being victimized, which means that the fraud-based "LOCSD WASTE TREATMT" property tax assessment -- which is paying for nothing OTHER than the Karners' fraud -- needs to disappear from those victims' property tax bill, never to be paid again.

How that happens, I have no idea, but I'm sure the talented staff of SLO County government can figure it out.

Finally, to fully "resolve this issue," to where I don't have to file my Citizen's Complaint, all of those victims need to be made whole. For example, a typical single family household in the LOPZ has been funding the Karners' fraud at about $200 - $250 per year since 2003. So, I'm going to ballpark that figure at roughly $200 - $250/year, for the past 17 years, for about $4,000. And that's just for a typical LOPZ property owner, the taxpayers in the SLCUSD boundaries are being fleeced at a MUCH higher rate, as I've exposed over and over again on my blog, including at this link:


So, some sort of system needs to be created that repays all of those victims that $4,000, and the roughly $200,000 that SLCUSD taxpayers have been fleeced out of (so far). Again, how THAT happens, I have no idea, but it has to happen.

Please take note how I'm NOT asking to "resolve this issue" by demanding that both Pandora Nash-Karner, who is a current, and longtime, SLO County Parks Commissioner, and, District Attorney, Dan Dow, immediately resign.

That will never happen. I mean, I first exposed Pandora Nash-Karner's massive fraud/government corruption over a decade ago, and she is still an official SLO County official, on a first-name basis with every County Supervisor, and who is a "friend" and "endorser" of the District Attorney. [For Pete's sake, the SLO County DA goes over to Nash-Karner's home to raise campaign money from her disgusting fraud funds, so, obviously she got away with her massive fraud/government corruption. Nothing will ever happen to her... obviously.]

All I'm concerned about these days is that her victims -- many of them, financially strapped senior citizens -- stop being victimized every time they pay their property taxes over the next 13 years, and that they are made whole. That's it. That "resolves this issue" for me, and, IF that happens, I won't be forced to file my Citizen's Complaint.

I'll give the PIU a week to make a statement on this issue. If I don't hear/see anything from your office by March 18, I'll just go ahead and file my Citizen's Complaint, because I will have done this:

"Before you submit a citizen complaint, please contact the appropriate department to resolve the issue."

... to no avail, which means that the District Attorney's Public "Integrity" Unit [finger quotes on the "Integrity"] has no integrity. And that will be at the heart of this citizen's complaint.

If you have ANY questions involving my PIU review request, or the mountain of primary source evidence I've exclusively exposed over the years that clearly shows the Karners' fraud (including a confession by them, by the way), please... please just ask.

You have a week.

As always, much thanks,
Ron
- - - - -
sewerwatch.blogspot.com
- - - - -