Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Celebrate Pandora!" Part II

["Celebrate Pandora!" Part I, is at this link:

http://sewerwatch.blogspot.com/2010/09/end-celebrate-pandora-nash-karner.html]

TO: Bruce Gibson, SLO County Supervisor, District 2
DATE: 12/15/10

Dear Supervisor Gibson,

Good news!

I found an example of what I was looking for on how to recognize your appointment to the SLO County Parks Commission, Pandora Nash-Karner, for her 20 years (this January) on the Commission.

It's at this link:

http://slocounty.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=993&meta_id=197014

It's an official Resolution from the Supervisors' 11/23/10 meeting, "Recognizing Eugene Mehlschau for nine years of service on the San Luis Obispo County Planning Commission. "

That's EXACTLY what I am asking you to do with your Parks Commissioner, at a public meeting in January.

A simple, 2-page Resolution "Recognizing Pandora Nash-Karner for 20 years of service on the San Luis Obispo County Parks Commission."

If you could do that this January for your Parks Commissioner, I would very, VERY much appreciate it. (I mean, c'mon... 20 years! What? Are you NOT going to recognize that? If so, why not? Seems worthy of recognition to me.)

As always, thank you for your time,
Ron

P.S. I've published this e-mail on my blog:

sewerwatch.blogspot.com

###

[50 weeks down... 2 to go.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home